Monday 8 June 2015

Project share: Vera Lane seaside tag

Hello you lovely lot. I wanted to share with you a tag I made the other day using some Vera Lane digi images. I used many different mediums on this tag. Fresco chalk acrylics, dylusions sprays, washi tape, copic markers, and ranger texture paste to be exact.



 The little squiggles and writing was done with my copic fineliner 1.0 pen. The larger tip on this pen has done a good job drawing over the painted bits.To colour the girl (her name is "olivia" by the way), I used some cheap metallic paints a friend picked up from the pound store.



  I had a lot of fun putting this together. I don't worry to much about straight lines and perfection. It feels good to just let yourself go with it and have fun.








In other news we went to the most fun wedding over the weekend. My friend Sarah  from Kippers and curtains put together a gorgeous outdoor themed wedding in the forest around the corner from the house. I'm going to be posting a bunch of pics of that soon but here is a selfie of me and the bride.



Stay tuned for more updates.x

                                                                        Always,-Kass


5 comments: