Friday 5 June 2015

Project life: My Story


In a earlier blog post I explained some of the basics of project life. You can read all about that HERE  . Lately though I've been working in my "My Story" album.


Its a new project life release for 2015 from Becky Higgins. Unlike the original project life system which is completely blank for you to create, this one includes prompts to help you tell your life story. You have to purchase the insides ( that include the prompts and writing), and the outside album separately. 



Its smaller then the 12x12" or  9x11" albums as well.The My Story album is 6x8". So a much more handy, compact size. A lot easier to carry around in a bag or satchel for use on the go.For example I took mine on a recent family trip to the beach. I had visions of relaxing and filling in bits and pieces whilst my daughter played in the sand. Well it rained, and was freezing, but that's a story for another blog post.

Becky Higgins has been quoted saying that this would be the thing she would grab in the event of a fire. It should contain your entire life story. From genealogy through to your future plans. You can purchase 6x8 page protectors that fit and you can put them wherever you want.  I'm really enjoying using this system as I've always wanted to chronicle my life story but did not know where to start. Its a big undertaking. So the prompts really help you stick to and remember the important things you want to get across.


I have not done a whole lot in the album but here is a few pics of what I have done so far.








So there ya have it. The project life "My Story " system. Go out and give it a try!

Oh yea, so sorry I havent been on in a week or so, Super busy lately. But I have been crafting, and creating I promise! For more frequent picture updates follow me on instagram. Link over on the right. My friends are getting married this weekend and I have been helping with bits and peices. The bride has created most everything herself and you can read all about that on her blog Kippers and Curtains.  So check it out and tell her I sent you. Speak soon my lovelies.
                                                                     
                                                                      Always, -Kass

                                                                      


1 comment: