Monday 27 October 2014

Stampotique "halloween" ATC swap



Hi everyone. Hope everybody is enjoyed their weekends. We had a virus come through our house last week. Everyone was ill. one after the other. It was not fun at all. Hence why I have been quiet on the blog front for a bit.Thank gosh Im feeling better and I wanted to share with you my ATC for the Stampotique originals facebook page "halloween" themed ATC swap. Its hosted by Nikki Woodward. Check out her blog here. x I had so much fun making these! Thanks Nikki .x



Above is the front and back of the first ATC. I used shabby shutters and peeled paint distress inks. I tapped them straight onto craft matt, spritzed with water, and ran ATC through. I manipulated it around to make sure I got runs and splats. Then I heat dried it. I stamped the specks and specimen with Tim Holtz halloween stamps. The bottles are JOFY, and "freaky little thing " sentiment is wendi vecchi. The head in the jar is mothfab from stampotique, The ghost is Janet Klein for stampotique, and the skulls area halloween cube by Daniel Torrente for stampotique.


I have more ATC s to show you guys but this is all for now, I hope you enjoy...

                                                   Always, Kass

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kass, good to hear you are all feeling a little better. Love your ATC's , love the eerie colour palette and love how you have used the imagery. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That means a lot coming from you x

      Delete
  2. Totally fab. I never saw the back of your atc - love it. The Stampotique atc trade is awesome, glad you are playing . Thank you for acknowledging me and the link to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course hun, us bloggers gotta stick together. Hee hee x

      Delete