Monday 18 May 2015

Card share/feat Vera lane digi stamps

Every Friday I go to a card club in my town. It is run by a rad lady named Jo. Each week she designs a card for us to make, and one of the members designs another one for everyone to make. Between the tea, biscuits, and chin wagging, we manage to make 2 unique and creative cards (okay sometimes we have to finish one off at home.) Last week I designed the second card for club. I came up with this:


The materials I used :
Vera Lane digi stamps
Archival ink
Archival ink
spun sugar distress ink
worn lipstick distress ink
salty ocean distress ink
mermaid lagoon distress ink
Tando harlequin pattern stencil
Tando circle pattern stencil
2 kaiserkraft arrow stamps
2 different washi tapes

Tools:

mini ink blending tool/pads
craft mat
scissors
black fineliner pen
multi matt medium (or any glue)



Its no secret I love these images. Ive used them in other projects. To check those out click here and here . Thanks so much for taking the time to read this. If you have any questions feel free to comment. Don't forget to follow as well for updates. On the top right of the page you can find links to follow on twitter and instagram as well. Have a great day!

                                                                        Always, -Kass




7 comments:

  1. Loved making this card at club, I like coffee personally, but that's my only problem with this lovely design :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love...wish we could do this together :) and i LOVE tea..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so ADORABLE! I´m so glad that I found your blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks hunni! I'm glad I found YOURS

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete